Here we list all the regular and low cost airlines that have flights to Calabria that can be booked by individual passengers with a single ticket, this excludes charter flights that are bundled with accommodation and other services. Some charter flights also have a number of seats available for "seat only" tickets and those we include in this page. A lot of the information here is from our forum, which is also the place to follow any rumours, news and updates.
You can now fly direct to Calabria from Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands / Holland, Sweden, Spain, United Kingdom .
Ryanair flights to Calabria
Of course the low cost Ryanair flights to Lamezia are of special interest, see the image below for an up to date map of the 2012 situation:
Flights to Lamezia Terme
Lamezia Terme's airport is operated by Sacal s.p.a. www.sacal.it, it's full name is Sant Eufemia Airport and the IATA abbreviation is SUF.
From the UK
- Ryanair: London Stansted - from April 2011 on mon, wed, fri and sun, from summer 2012 also on thu.
- Monarch airlines Charter and seat-only: London Gatwick operated by Aer Lingus flight EI7460-61
- Easyjet: Paris Orly from July 2012
Ryanair: Paris Beauvais, discontinued for 2012
- Air Berlin: Berlin, Nuremberg, Munchen
- Ryanair: Dusseldorf (Weeze), Frankfurt
- TuiFly: Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Munich, Nuremberg, Hanover, Berlin-Tegel, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Leipzig
- German Wings: Cologne, Bonn, Berlin, Dresden, Stuttgard
From the Netherlands
Transavia: Amsterdam Cancelled in 2012
- Ryanair: Weeze (Dusseldorf)
- You may also want to consider nearby Brussels in Belgium
Ryanair: Stockholm, twice a week starting from April 2011 Cancelled for 2012
- Solresor: Charter and seat-only: Stockholm (Arlanda), Göteborg (Landvetter), Malmö Airport. Seasonal flights: 2 May 2012 - 17 October 2012
- Ryanair: Barcelona, three times a week starting from April 2011
Flights from Italy are important to connect from many cities accross the world.
Flights to Reggio Calabria
Reggio's Aeroporto dello Stretto is a growing aiport with many new destinations.
Flights to Crotone
Crotone's Sant Anna is also being increasingly connected by domestic low cost carriers.